Sunday, 3 May 2009

Show.

I love Sam. So much. I can't describe it. I didn't ride him today as he was having a 'day off', but because there was no field or school free, I let Karen ride him :) She lovesss him and hasn't ridden him since Alex started sharing him last summer, and as her horse might have to have an operation, she hasn't been able to ride a lot lately. They were good togtherrr :D
But YESTERDAY, wow. He was fabulous.
We went to a show.

He looked amazing <3.>


His jumps were neat and powerful. He was forward going. My leg wasn't awful and my hands were okay? I mean that picture >>> is awful, but it was one of my first jumps of the day in the warm up :)
I did three classes;
- Clear Round
- 2 - 2'3ft
- 2'3 - 2'9ft


In the clear round, he went clear and I got a rosette :)
In the next class got a double clear and came 6th :D
In the last but not least, I got a double clear and did it in 4 secs, not placed :DD

I can't really say anymore, I was so happy.
Just have a look at the video :)
Sunday, as I said was a 'day off'.

Monday I went on a 2hr hack, and he was fab. Had a flat out gallop :DD
Amazinggg.

Then I went to America and came back on a Tuesday and had a ride, jumped top :DD First time on my own!!
Rode today, was fab :) 

Byee

1 comment:

  1. i see you found my awesome picture of you cantering
    i am so proud of it! xx

    ReplyDelete