Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Jumping Lessonssss :DDD


Ahhh! I had two jumping lessons on my ponyyyyy and they went terrific!!!
I had one that was an hour long and one that was half an hour. The half hour was with Liv and the hour was with Alex. I had the hour with Wesley and the half hour with Steve.
The first lesson was not as good as the first, imo. 
In the first lesson we had some refusals and he really needed encourgement :S
We jumped a good height, maybe like 2'6ft(?).
We did a short coarse and thats about it. I was really happy with him though :).
The second lesson I had was better, ALOT better, imo.
He had soo much energy and the school was drier :) Always a good thing.
He really tried his heart out, I really feel that I know him now.
We jumped higher and more jumps were in the coarse we did.
I rode him like he had already refused it once and it really worked!! I never had to use my stick, except when he did refuse, but after that, I didn't need to. I was told that he needed a tap before each jump, but he really didn't.

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment