Friday, 2 January 2009

New Years Day hack!! 2hr :DD

Hacking :) Best thing in the world, a chance to let Sam go and have some funnn.
So on Thursday I was asked if I would like to go on a 2hr hack, obviously on Sam :D
He was sooooo goooooddddd :DD
He lurvvveeed it so much, lokking everywhere and ears pricked the whole time. He felt so nice when we cantered, bouncy. Then, as it was a two hour, we had a gallop :DDD
He wasn't galloping just yet, so I gave him a kick and his entire back end was in the air!! Then we were off!! The wind was in his and mine face, that by the end of it, he had curtains :P

I was the only one to ride him, so that was a really nice way to start off the New Year :DD

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment