Saturday, 17 January 2009

We are one.


We really move as one, Sam and I. 

We know each other so well; I know what he is gonna look at 
he knows what I expect of him.
We love each other, he knows who his mummy is :DD.

Anyway, on to the lesson :).
He was great! It is such a great feeling to ride a horse that you know is completely yourrsss:DD
We did a really good excerciseee, it really made me [and Sam] think ahead on concentrate, which is always good. Lots of changes of rein, circles, etc.
[kinda hard to explain with words]
Then we had a jump, I rode like a retard on the first jumps [little ones] but with each jump I got better and better :DD We went to one below tops [2'9ft] and he flewwwwwww. Amazing feeling, amazing horse <33.

No video, too cold to film and to dark :((

Byee

[P.S: Got Sam some sexy tendon boots :DD]

No comments:

Post a Comment