Sunday, 18 January 2009

No Restrictions.

So now that I own Sam I can jump and lunge and do things that I could never do when I shared.
I know I owned Sam last week, but it was quite busy so we went on a hack :)

This week I worked on my transitions, mainly trot to canter. I also worked on sitting trot, no stirrups and circles.
He went really well, but, I was really tired [had a sleepover and went to sleep at three and woke up at nine] he picked up on the fact I was tired so he sort of faded, my fault.

He is really going into his corners better and not falling in on his shoulder as much any more :DD
At the end we had a little jump :)
Really good, bit lazy, but then I wasn't really with it, lol.
Line was good, so was ride away :DD

Byee

[no photos, internet was being spaz :(, but a video will be up asap]

No comments:

Post a Comment