I started riding when I was six, at a place called Lower Farm Stables. It was lovely, but it could only offer me so much, it gave me a good start and taught me how to jump, trot and canter, basically, it gave me the basics I needed. As I got older [and better] I found I needed more of a challange. So my mother looked into to sharing, it just so happened that there was a lonnnggggg waiting list, so we decided to move. Don't get me wrong, it was a lovely yard. I would absolutly love to go back and see it, and thank them for giving me the start that got me where I am today.
So the search continued....
Then we found CEC [Chessington Equestrian Centre]. This is where it all happened. I was soooo nervous after not riding for about six months that I thought, 'AHHHH, help!!' But when I had my first lesson on a horse called Millie, it all fell into place. I knew this was the right yard. So I started to ride on a Sunday with the instructor who gave me my first lesson, it didn't really work out so I changed to a Saturday with Steve. He really helped me gain my confidence :). I remember riding a little pony called Llewy, he was very speedy and strong when I was that little. In this one lesson Steve put up at TINYYYY crosspole and I cried and he had to lead me over it. Then I found this one pony, Tess. She was the answer to all my prayers. I started sharing her [after Mystery, but she doesn't count, it wasn't a real share]. I can still remember when I used to be scared of her because I thought she did 'motorbike turns', but as I got better, it all fell into place. Unfortunaly, we had an accident and she had to leave. So the search began. God blessed me again [in a way] with Gemma [for the full story on Gemma go to my "Random Blog"]. She then got to small :(. [during this time I also rode a pony called Benny, but he went to his old owners, so that was the end of that]
The search continued....
[THIS IS WHEN SAM COMES INTO IT!!]
So I found Sam.
I asked my instructor to put me on bigger horses and along came Sam.
I decided to share him, we got better and better. I was told that he would be perfect for me to buy, so we looked into it and we are where we are now. I remember thinking 'big horse...can't canter....no ahhhh jumping :s' But now I trust him to take me to the end of the world and back.
He is now mine.
I Love you Sam.
Byee
DraftKings Casino is out there in New Jersey by way 카지노사이트 of the DraftKings Casino app and the DraftKings Casino website
ReplyDelete