Went down to the yard today and was going to muck out.
[had to help a little in the morning but, it was fine]
Then gave the angel a good old groom :D
I was notified that Alex [and Clover] and I were jumping at 12:00pm.
was all ready to help my darling Alex with the yard as we were the only two.
Then Sarah came up to me and said, ' Why don't you join
my hack?'
I was worried aabout him being tired for the jump.
But boy oh boy was I wrong :P
We were placed at the back [we were not impressed].
So we set off all happy :D
We got to the first bridle path and Sam by then was EXCITED!!
So yeah, I went infront of the slow but sweet Walter.
Sarah, the leader started trotting, Sam decided that trotting was boring and slow,
So off we cantered, with an added squeal and a little kick of excitment.
As soon as it started it was over.
Then we came onto a path.
Trotting agian, Sam again decided to canter and side step and squeal :P
At first it did worry me, but then I was just like 'Grow Up'.
So I was moved, yet again, to just behind Sarah.
This made the pony happy :)
then we came back to the yard.
Then JUMPING :DD
Before you say anthing, he was not tired!!!!!!
He was amazing!! Had so much energy!! More than I have ever known him to have, like a real horse, rather than a riding school horse :P
We had our 'baby'moments >>>he was throwing his head everywhere, but I think that was on accord of the mud and water :S
He was, considering the water, being really good!!
Anyway...back to the actual jumping :PAs I am doing the Clear Round at Merrist Wood on Wednesday [28th] we did some practice :)
I am doing the 2'6ft class.
So today we jumped that :D

I was so happy at that height, it felt perfect [even though it wasn't].
He FLEW!
Squealing the whole wayy round :P
Not much to say really, he felt powerful and amazing all round.
While Alex was going round on Clover I had to stand by the gate [btw, this is random].
But yess, we were standing there and he started eating the gate :S :P >>>>
Then it was our turn, so gooddd!!
Yay!!
ICTURES :P [as there has been a surprising lack of pictures in this blog]


We had some VERY interresting striding :P
As you can see we got a bit far away :S
Also, I was a bit of a wimp, asking for a 'breather' :P
We then did the bigger 2'9ft coarse, was I scared??
YESSSSSS :S
I was like NOOOOOOO.
But then good old Alex told me we could do it [ILYYYY <3333]>
So yes, we did it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment