Sunday, 25 January 2009

Rain, Rain and more Rain & free jumping.

I am going to be completely honest.
Today was not
 great.
:(

He was just bucking a
 being
 a baby.
It is just annoying now.
But I have to remind myself of his age.
I have gotten tougher though, if he bucks I just kick him through 
it and make him canter, then trot 
and try again.
[tbh, I was tired and the rain had not put me in the best mood :/]
We free jumped him.
He doesn't like the indoor, at all.
The rain pelting down outside, hitting the roof and making a very load noise.
We started with a little crosspole.
[after I had ridden him to just loosen him up :)]

He jumped it the wrong way the first time :S 
It didn't really make a
 difference.
The only reason it is 'the wrong way'
is because of the pole on the side.
The highest we went was 80cm.
He was good, taking off far away.
It was really nice to see where he took off with out a rider on him.
Yess, thats about it :)



[Clear Round on Wednesday, it is at a different yard, so Sam has never seen the jumps :S]

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment