I lurrrrvvvveeeee himmmmmmm.
So, in the lesson today he was responsive and willing :).
It was quite funny, because at one point I asked him to canter, he SQUEALED!! It was so funny! He has done it before with me, but not for a while. I was like, 'HAA!! Piggy!!'
Mainly I was trying to get him to just go into his corners, he was sort of doing it. But it didn't help that in every corner there was a shadow, that apparently was coming to get us?!?! Silly baby boyyy.
I almost saw his halo today, well actually, I did. He is an angel that I am lucky to call my own. He may not just hand me everything, I may have to work to get results, but that is the only way, imo.
We did do a little jump today at the end of my lesson, just a small crosspole, but the ground wall soooo hard still that any higher could have doe something to his legs :S.
I don't mind :), he was perfecttttt today, imo.
There will be a video, but it was sooooo dark when I rode [7:00pm - 8:00pm] that you can't really see much of the footage, so I will have to see what there is to work with.
Byee
[P.S; sorry about the lack of pictures, the reason is: I tend to write this before I upload the stuff onto my computer, will have some up soon :).]
No comments:
Post a Comment