I was meant to go in the one at 7:00pm, but Karen, very kindly, let me join her private lesson. He was sooo good!
At first we just like worked in open order, then Sarah asked us like how they felt, did they fall in, breed, height all that stuff.
We worked on our transitions, which I must say are improving :DD
We all so did no stirrups, I need to work on keeping my toes straight and my lower leg wrapped around him more, but atm that is not as easy as it sounds as I have very short legs.
So pleased with him :DD
We also did a little bit on our light seat, which is good.
BUT THE MAIN POINT!
I am doing a show/clear round on Wednesday 28th January. My mother got me into that one.
But it is good, it will get Sam out and used to new things.
I am jumping on Saturday and Sunday, in practice.
[Sam is looking really good atm. He has really filled out and goes so much nicer with all teh energy he has :DDD]
Byee
No comments:
Post a Comment