I managed to time my riding with the good weather :)

So Tessie came and gave me a jump, he was f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s. I was so happy with him. He is actually just so amazingly hones
t. He will jump anything you ask him too, or at least he will try his hardest. I couldn't ask for a better horse, a more honest, caring and willing animal.

I did fall off today, but it was not at all Sam's fault. It was mine.
I thought he was going on a long stride and he didn't. He kind of tripped over the back pole [It was 75 cm] and
I got outjumped :S. I 'slipped' off and landed on my feet then fell over backwards, haha. I checked if he
was lame, put him through all his paces and popped over a small straight. The people watching me said he was okay.
So, I did the coarse to finish. He was good. I was a bit nervous considering the fall, but he took me around like I was on a cloud <33.
I LOVE HIM AHHHHHHH.Then he did knock the one shown above so I just did it again to finish. Tessie [HATE YOU haha] put it up to 95 cm without me knowing. He FLEWWWWWW :DDDD

Love him so much x
No comments:
Post a Comment