Right, on to today.
Well last night I was told I had to do my D test for Pony Club. Then it was cancelled. When I got down today and had just finished mucking out, my friends mum called me and told me that I was doing the test with her today. I had a lesson and my instructor went through all the things I would need to know. It was very useful :)
Then we waited, nervously.
The lady, Pat, arrived and told us to tack up and get on. She took us into the school and asked us to walk around and just relax. Asked us to walk a circle at B, then change the rein and doin the same on the other rein. We then had to trot and do a circle in trot on both reins. Then we had to canter on both reins. I was SO happy with Sam, he was like perfect; transitions were PERFECT and yeahh :DD He did almost get me off though, we were trotting and he spooked and span - haha. Then we had to trot in our jumping position and come trotting over a x-pole, then canter over the jump. He was fab.
Then she like talked to us about points of the horse and the tack, cleaning it. How to keep and grass kept pony safe and healthy. In my opinion it was easy.
She told me I passed excellently :DD
Then I had to go lead for a Pony Party, got back and someone was tacking up Sam. I was going on a hack as a rear escort :)
I almost fell off - there were these tyres in the bush, he backed off then galloped about 4 feet ahead of himself. Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment