Saturday, 14 February 2009

My Valentine ♥


Today was Valentines Day :) [just to let you know lol]
So yesterday I got Sam's rugs, he LOVED them!! He looked so smart.
He also now has a hay net and a hanging likit, to entertain himself.
He LOVES his hay net, he thinks he is so special  :P
Okay.
So I got down and I was asked if I wanted to go on an hour hack :)
And of coarse, I said yes. We can't resist a hack :P
He was good, no side stepping or being silly.
Just being an angel.
Then I had my lesson that was booked and planned.
I just warmed him up and he was good. Not fresh and silly, but calm and normal.

We did have a few issues in some corners, but all was fixed and he soon realized that the things in the other schools were not going to eat him :).
We did trotting poles, and he was A LOT more focused on the field on the other side of the fence.
Silly.
Sometimes he decided that he was focused and willing, other times he was like, 'haa. you fail.'
<<>
I feel that I have grown into him more.
So it doesn't feel silly when I ride him, the only thing I have to     work on is keeping my lower leg strong and not swinging it all the time.




We then did canter poles.
Epic Fail.
We really need to work on that.
I just need to work on my impulsion and keeping the canter bouncy and even.
Then we will not look so stupid.
At some points he bounced me out of the saddle, he just LUNGED for the poles, again, that is why I need to keep his canter, bouncy and light.


Then we jumped.
Some small crosspoles and then a little straight then 2'9ft :)
Felt soooooo good.
I Love Him So Much It Hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment