Then I went to see him and ride him again today [Sunday].
I mucked him out, it was such a clean, thick and lovelyyy bed :D
A friend and I brushed him, he was so clean and he loved the attention, he really is sweet :D
Then I went and watched some friends ride and yeahh.
I was asked to go out on a hack on him.
Right.
I didn't want to.
The Truth;
the last time I went on a hack on him he was really fresh and yeaahh, I didn't feel confident enough to just go out with friends.
So I rode him in the school.
Fail.
I went down to the big outdoor school, I was going to jump.
But then like nine people came in and so I went to the riding school end.
Nope.
Busy.
Then it started raining.
So I gave up and put him away.
So today was a fail.
Epic.
Byee
No comments:
Post a Comment