I rode Sam twice today :)

He was quite fresh at first so I free schooled him and he was bucking and squealing :P
Then I got back on him and he was better, but still not great. It was really windy and I was FREEEZZINGGGGGGGG.
So then I did a few little jumps :) They were niceee.
Then took him back and groomed him.
Later that afternoon I rode him again. I went into the indoor, but it was VERYYY crowded so I went to the outdoor jumping school. He was like ,' Can I canter now???'
It was so nice, he was willing and happy :D
Ears forward and just loving it.
We did lots of trot to canter transitions and one or two walk to canter, he was amazing. No bucking the whole day!!
He was just.....amazing.
Cantered lots of circles and at one point just let him go :)
Thats about it :)
Byee
No comments:
Post a Comment