Wow, I am proud of myself!! Writing this on the night of the ride!!
Anywayyy, so got down and did the usual, mucked out. Well first I went and delivered some
pictures to people. When I went to see Sam and introduce him to his new salt lick [which I don't think he likes] he was laying down, so cute. Then I mucked out, except I couldn't find a wheelbarrow [the only one left was the squeaky one] so I just went a started it off. Then I decided that I didn't want to muck out, so I went and watched some of the lesson that was going on, that was boring so I went to steal a wheelbarrow off and unsuspecting person. Got it and finished mucking out :) Then put Sam away and went to get Pollyanna in from the field with Rosie & Luke. Luke decided he was a horse so yeahh. Then we had to catch Luke in because he wanted to [he's 5 btw]. Then Rosie put Pollyanna away and I checked on Sam. He was happy, munching on his hay. So we went and had lunch.
After lunch we brushed the ponieessss. Then went on our hack, was just a slow relaxing 1hr hack. Then got back and sorted them, then had to go to the jumping school to sort the jumps out for my lesson. EFFORT. So Rosie came with me and yeahhh, set them up. Went got Sam and had the lesson.
Was a gurrddd lesooonnnnnnn :DD
Highest was 85cm, a good hight imo. He flewwww, taking them really long, but that was my fault as I let him run away to much.
Video shall be up soon.
Byee
No comments:
Post a Comment