Thursday, 23 April 2009

Title? There has to be a title?

Okayyysss, so I rode yesterday as well as today cause I had a dentist thing, but the traffic was so bad I missed the appointment.

Well, the ride. Amazing tbh. He had done one hour already, quite early in the day so all was good. Got there 5 mins before the start of the lesson, so grabbed a brush and then tacked up. Got on [without a body protector :S] and rode. 

We did this weird thing where, because there were 8 of us, we divided into odds and even. Then the odd numbers circled at "E" and evens carried on and circled at "B". Then we met and slotted back in, it was GENIUS. Then we did another exercise where we went down the centre line and odds went left and evens went right, changed the rein across the long diagonal at the same time, the went back up the centre line and were back in our order, but: the first time we did that I got it wrong and messed up the whole thing. Ohhh welll, life goes on.

Then we had a little jump. He was fulll off beansssss, we ended going up to tops. I am so pleased, everyone was saying it looked "super" even my instructorrr :D It felt it to, I am not so scared jumping that anymoreee :DD
But sadly it was not caught on camera :((


Then todayyyy, I went on a hack instead of my lesson. It was okayyyy, I lead :DDDD But yeaahh, we had a little spook cause Sam decided to stand on a metal rode? Thats all really.
Riding Sundayyy.

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment