Went to a PC ShowJumping rally, he was fab. Fortunately it was at the same place as the day before so he had seen it. I was worried that it would be huge, but it wasn't. Instead we were jumping tyres and tarpaulins and that jazz. He was so so so so so good, I couldn't be happier. No nasty run outs whatsoever, I few looks, but nothing major.
He was just so amazing, I can't get over it. <33333we>
Was good!!
He was also in a grackle. LOVE. heehee, unfortunately its not mine :( Just borrowing.
I am just so happy with him, I didn't know what to do!!
He was amazing going on the lorry and coming off <33.
Wednesday:
I went on a 1hr 30mins hack :) I was just a rear escort, it was a slow kids Easter hack. I then waited like the whole day, and as it was a late
night I rode at about 6. I couldn't be bothered to put the saddle on, so I just did bareback. I am getting lots better!! lol. In the end I jumped 2'9ft. He was fab!! Then my friend Alex got on a was jumping a xpole and fell off. HAAAAAA.
I am so annoyed, but no footage!! :(
Thursday:
Today I joined the 'Improve Your Jumping' lesson. He was really good, again. I am gonna have to think of something to get him for his great behavoir.
<333333not much else really .

Byee
No comments:
Post a Comment