Urrr. Well. i put him out in the sand school early and he had a good old roll. Brought him in and gave him a brush and then rode for a little while, just working on getting a really straight line, when going down the centre line.
Tuesday:
Righttttt, got down and mucked him out and then rode. Calmed him down and did no stirrups. Then did bareback, I got up my confidence and did canter. He was bonyyyyyyyy. Then I had a lesson with Alex and Liv. It was really good. Well. We were warming up and he was 'looking' at this book. He just wouldn't go past it, so my instructor moved it to make him happy and then he found something else to look at. Then he really spooked and I was told to turn him, so I did and I got my foot caught on one of the letters :S. Killed my foot. Instructor got on a he was fine, then he jumped him. Perfect. Got back on and he got me off again. Got back on and then he was fine, the jumps got big and he went crazyyy. I was scared and got off.
Wednesday:
Well he lived out in the field last night because of our little 'situation' yesterday. I had no idea what I was going to do today. Fortunately my instructor offered to take me on a hack. He was fab. Just amazing. Then on my way back I was taken into the school and he was FABULOUS. Took the strides amazingly!! Just wow, he really did it by himself tbh. :D. Then I gave him a bath, he was sweaty. Then rode again for about 20mins[?], just working on the outline and getting him off my leg :).
Byee
No comments:
Post a Comment