Saw Sam today :DD
I was gonna jump, but he did quite a lot yesterday, so I didn't wanna push him and make it a battle when he got tired.
So I just decided that I would have a laugh and just do crazy stuff :P
Like;
Bareback
Small jumps
No stirrups [and jumping]
and stuff like that.
Was excellent.
We had our issues in some corners, but once he had decided that all was right with the world, he was fine.
My friend Alex rode him while I rode her horse and then I got on Sam and did a little bit, just trying to calm him down. Then we went over a little jump and after that I let my other friend Alice ride him.
She LOVES him, hehe, but who doesn't :P
Then I got back on and jumped a bit bigger.
Then we rode BAREBACK, hehe.
Then we went back and I groomed him for an hour!! Before which, I oiled his tack :)
Then feed him and went home. :)
Byee
No comments:
Post a Comment