Friday, 6 March 2009

Great Clown of a Horse.

Samuel is a clown. 
Scared of EVREYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING.
We have new lights in our back schools now, so it is BRIGHT. Like riding in daylight [minus a few shadows :P]
Anyway, we where trying to get him in an outline, fail.
He has a new bit that is weaker and so it is harder to get him on the contact.
So my instructor got on him and taught me for about 20mins on Sam.
I got back on and we did some jumping, after cantering around in light seat.

After a few jumps, which I had to stop after to show control, we noticed that he NEVER landed on the correct leg. So she told me to lean more and half halt. But still, no.
So we put the jump on the center line and did and exercise where you came round on the right rein and had to go onto the left rein.
Sometimes it worked, but mostly no.
Then we were doing another one and he tripped and landed on his knees :S
But he was all gooddddd :)

Till Saturday, 
Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment