*Rode Friday and didn't really do anything. Put him out in the sand school, expecting him to gallop about and roll. But no. He looked at me like 'what?' so I left him and then, decided I needed to ride so he didn't kill me today :) Then I did some small jumps, working on strides and that jazz. FAIL. HA.*
Then today I rode in the 1:30pm lesson. We did an exercise that I did back in the summer, but we did it minus the jumps we had. So, you do it from the rear of the file:

- Reverse Half Circle Return at 'K'
- Incline from 'F' - 'H'
- Then circle from 'C' - 'X' - 'C'
- Then halt at 'B'
Wait for the ride to catch up, the go.
We then did it with out stirrups and added canter at 'H' all the way to 'X' then canter at 'H' and canter your circle.
Then did it again with stirrups. I am quite pleased, th
ere was no mad swinging or anythingg.
Then jumped :D
I was pleased, my legs were okay, I just have to keep my heels down a bit, giving me a stronger position.
I was very happy with my position on the smaller ones :D I could have released more, but I am still learning.
One below was PERFECT in my opinion!! Just..ahhhh. PERFECT.

MY POSITION AND THE WHOLE THING WAS A FAIL ON TOPS, but still I have NEVER gone tops with Steve so I am happy :D
ay, after the jump I failed, but that will be in a video, haa.

[I also rode in a 'Kids' lesson to help them :)]
Byee
No comments:
Post a Comment