Sunday, 15 March 2009

Sunny Days :D


Today was
such nice day!! I couldn't get over it. The sun shone all day and the sky was blue with no clouds!! It was hot, not sweltering, but hot, with a cool breeze. Basically, PERFECT conditions.
Okay, so from now on [for a little while] I will be riding in the 10:30am group lesson
 on Sundays, this way I have a good ride in the morning and don't have to worry about the
 schools being free, then if I am lucky and there is a school I can ride in the afternoon :)

We did a grid today, it built up from two jumps to three. They weren't high, but it was a good excercise. The jumps were about 2ft at the highest. 
Thats all in the lesson really, but I have fixed my kicking!! I no
 longer 'swing' :DD.

Then later in the afternoon I rode again, as we didn't go high, I decided to jump again. The grid was still there so went up to 2'9ft on that, then went down the other end to the jumping school and did a few jumps. I wanted to see what he was like in his new bit :) He was fab!! Strong but good, jumped about 3ft :D
So s'all gurddd.
Gave him a bath, he was happy. 
CAN'T WAIT TILL EASTER!!!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment