Sunday, 8 March 2009

Rain, Lost Phones and Last Days :(


So today was and okay day. Didn't ride. I was going to, I was gonna do some small jumps  [fillars] to see what Sam is like with his new bit, but sadly just as I was going to go tack up, the heavens opened and that ruined that.
Then a friend suggested that we free school. So we waited for it to stop raining, but the WINDD!! So strong, I was like 'No, not in this rain.' I am a wimp :P
So I/we pampered him alllll dayyyyyyy. :D He was happyyyyy. Does everyone know those likits? The mollasses one? Well, I got two for Sam, and gave him a few licks of it yesterday and today when I got down; he had opened it and eaten the WHOLE THING. The the top half of his door shut because of the wind. I went and saved him :D 

The title:
Well it rained,
my friend lost her phone
and
a REALLY special person left :(
Not much else to say really, riding Thursday and *MAYBE* Saturday!! Really hope I can!! :DD
Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment